Are you interested in joining people who share your interests to inspire and support thriving communities? We are always looking for folks that want to share their skills and talents to help benefit local and global communities.
CultureSeed a growing community that is just getting its roots in the ground. Like most non-profits, we have a lot we aim to accomplish and limited resources with which to bring the visions into reality.
We currently have a small tribe of folks working their hearts out to help plant seeds for the future. The time and energy these folks provide co-creating thriving communities will pay dividends to future generations far beyond our lifetime.
If you have a desire to participate, we encourage you to get involved. We would love to have you join us! Some on-going needs are listed below. You can contact us directly about these opportunities via email: email@example.com
- Website content and design
- Photography & video production
- Electronic advertising and marketing materials
- Print material (flyers, posters, etc.)
- Electronic (Newsletter, Blog, Forum, Social Media, etc.)
- Tabling at events
- Newspaper articles
- We are developing a database of Curricula, Venues and Staff in order to support the production of Learning Programs and Events.
- Planting Seeds
- Cultivating Soil
- Composting Waste
- Harvesting Produce
- Food Processing
Fundraising & Grant Writing:
- Arts programming
- Environmental education
- Experiential youth activities
- Operational expansion
- Volunteer coordination
- Instructor or presenter
- Hospitality & orientation
- Setup preparations
- Closing tasks
- Working the “door”
- Catering (Food preparation, assistance, planning)
- Assisting presenters
- And more….
The time and energy you devote can be viewed as an exchange. Volunteering certainly includes the desire to serve but this does not exclude personal motivations that can be mutually beneficial to you. We feel the best of all scenarios is for your effort to not only benefit the community but to also “feed” you in a way that feels good. This will likely mean something a bit different for each us and there are a myriad of reasons folks volunteer, here are a few that may resonate with you:
- To share their skills and teach others
- To benefit the community and feel a sense of accomplishment
- To gain leadership skills and/or be a part of a team
- The desire to serve others for the greater good
- To be involved with something “bigger than ourselves”
- To learn skills that could be applied for future job opportunities
- To simply “give back” to a cause or belief one feels strongly about
- To make new friends and share experiences
- To explore potential career opportunities
- To increase life satisfaction that comes from giving back and lending a hand
- To have fun and do something you love
- To have a positive influence and be an “agent of change”
You will probably have some special reasons of your own. Regardless of what your reasons are we appreciate the talents, skills, and heart centered help you bring to the community. You are appreciated AND you make a difference!
If you are interested in volunteering or would simply like more information, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org